Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Intro

This blog will be used for me to publish reviews and posts I write of movies. They are one passion I have in life, and a friend convinced me to publish my words, so I can become another internet blogger...the difference is that I'm currently pursuing a filmmaking and criticism degree, so I hope I have something to offer.
One thing to keep in mind when you read my reviews: no critic's word is golden. Whenever a critic speaks their word, it is always their opinion. The idea is that people who value getting worth out of movies should find a critic with whom they share similar opinions on past movies and use their insight to decide what movies they should and should not see. I pay attention to two critics primarily, Roger Ebert and Peter Travers of Rolling Stone, but occasionally, one or the other gives and opinion I don't agree with. Keep that in mind when you read my reviews.

-Jon

1 comment: